Ultrasonic Cavitation And Radio Frequency Body Shaping
Ultrasonic Cavitation And Radio Frequency Body Shaping
*Ultrasonic cavitation and radio frequency can be combined when serviced or Radio Frequency as a treatment alone*
Cavitation and Radio Frequency (RF) Body Shaping is a noninvasive procedure that uses low frequency sound waves that allows your body to break down stubborn fat deposits which then are metabolized and removed naturally through your body’s filtration system. Unlike traditional liposuction, cavitation uses no injections, anesthesia and there is no down time making it the perfect treatment for removal of fat and cellulite.
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Ultrasonic cavitation targets and destroys stubborn fat cells through a series of microscopic implosions
How does it work?
The ultrasonic-cavitation creates bubbles in the liquid that surround the fat cells, which gradually grow, and implode. As the membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of ultrasonic cavitation easily breaks them, while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue.
Any guidelines to follow before and after the Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments?
- To make your treatments more effective, please be sure to drink plenty of water the whole time during your treatments series. It is important however, that you make sure to drink at least 1.5 liters before and after each treatment. This will help the liver and lymphatic system remove the fat. To also help the process of eliminating fat, we recommend 20-30 minutes of light cardio after your sessions like walking to stimulate the lymphatic and urinary systems.
- Please refrain from any alcohol consumption for 2-3 days after your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results. Alcohol is treated like sugar and your body will convert it into fat.
- No tanning during treatment series! Tanning will cause you to be overly sensitive to the ultrasonic and RF treatments.
- Do not have a heavy meal and do not eat 2 hours prior to the sessions. Do not binge eat or fast!
- No caffeine or carbonated drinks 3-4 hours prior to the sessions and 24 hours after the sessions.
- No hot showers, baths or sauna straight after treatments
- Follow a low-calorie diet
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturized
What areas can be treated with ultrasonic cavitation?
Any part of the body that has stubborn fat. Stomach, lower back, legs, buttocks, arms, love handles, hips, thighs.
What is Radio Frequency (RF)?
Radio frequency is an anti-aging and skin tightening treatment. RF is about stimulating your own collagen production that penetrates the epidermis and heats the dermis at a comfortable temperature. This causes the collagen fibers to contract that pulls and tightens the skin creating immediate results and long-term effects.
What areas can be treated with Radio Frequency?
Areas of the body where there is sagging skin, lines and wrinkles, aging hands, stomach, lower back, legs, buttocks, arms, knees, love handles, hips, thighs and face
Is there down time for these treatments?
There is NO downtime. Immediately after treatments clients can return to their normal activities.
How long are the treatments?
For each appointment, it’s about 10 minutes up to 1 hour just depending on the area that’s being treated and if you are doing Ultrasonic or Radio Frequency or both. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early before treatment times to do consultations and measurements.
Are the treatments painful?
No not at all and requires no anesthetic, no cutting and is non-invasive. The areas that are being treated will feel warm and have a warming sensation and redness that may appear occasionally. The only discomfort during the treatment is the buzzing that you will experience in your ears with the cavitation machine. The buzzing or ringing sound will normally stop when the cavitation part of the service is over however, some experience a faint buzzing or ringing after the treatment up to 24 hours but nothing painful from this service.
What are the side effects?
Cavitation does not affect the blood vessel, nerves or connective tissue so these treatments are completely safe with limited side effects. It is possible to experience redness, swelling, bruising or welting to the area that is being treated. Urinating right after or excessive thirst and nausea immediately after treatment but will shortly disappear by drinking water.
How often can I have these treatments done?
3 days apart for the first 3 sessions, then once a week
After the initial treatments are completed, maintenance treatments consist of one session each month for 4 months followed by one treatment every 4 months
Radio Frequency (RF):
If not combined with ultrasonic cavitation, generally once a week
Will I see immediate results?
Yes, most clients will experience noticeable circumference reduction immediately after the first session. However, results vary with each client. Oily skin will have better results than drier skin. Dry skin has less water molecules for the ultrasonic and RF waves to work with therefore it has less elasticity and more fragile. Keep your skin Moisturize and hydrate. Other factors are different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medications, changes in hormones and physical activity.
Is this a weight lost treatment?
No! Ultrasonic Cavitation nor Radio Frequency are methods to lose weight but to reshape the body. Because you are reducing fat deposits it is possible that you may experience some weight lost. This service is for clients that have stubborn fat that won’t go away with dieting and exercising. This is the perfect alternative to those looking to avoid the pain and cost of invasive liposuction procedures. Please note that these services are not used to treat obesity.
What might prevent me from having these treatments?
- During menstruation (applies only to treatment of the abdomen)
- Skin infections and diseases
- Acute fever
- Thyroid disease and other hormonal disorders
- Any other chronic diseases
- Heart diseases or pacemakers
- Autoimmune diseases, HIV or AIDS
- Allergy to applied materials (eg ceramic)
- Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems
- Deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins,
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Infectious diseases
- Inflammation of the veins, phlebitis
- Intrauterine device avoid abdomen
- Liver or kidney disease
- Wounds, sores
- Treatment with anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants, antibiotics
- Metal Coil Fitted (tummy area treatments only, new plastic coil is fine)
- Currently Pregnant
- Under 18
How long after giving birth do I need to wait before this treatment?
Minimum of 3 months after normal birth
Minimum of 6 months after C section
*Please consult with your doctor first before starting treatments*
How much are the treatments?
Cavitation and Radio Frequency: Each Area
1 session $197
3 sessions $397
6 sessions $597
Radio Frequency: Each Area
1 session $100
3 sessions $197
6 sessions $297
Can I treat more than one area of the body at one time in a service?
No, only one area at a time can be treated. After each treatment session, your body needs time (72 hours) to eliminate the fat deposits. By doing more than one section at a time, this will not allow the body to properly dispose of the fat
Are these long-lasting results?
How long your results last is in your control. The fat cells that are being treated will not return however, how much you eat and how much you exercise will affect your long-term body shape. So, if you take in more calories than you’re used to, your weight and fat will increase and the permanent removal of fat cells from your treatment will be hidden by your weight gain.
Can both men and women receive treatments?
How many sessions are needed?
3-12 sessions are need depending on what area that is being treated
What are the benefits of these treatments?
- Looks years younger after one treatment
- Improves and tightens sagging skin
- Clinically proven results
- No need for anesthesia/sedation
- No incisions
- No risk of infection unlike surgical procedures
- Safe and pain free
- No downtime
- Results can be seen after just one treatment
- Patients may resume everyday activity immediately after each session
- Can be performed throughout the year
- Body fat combustion
- Toxins elimination
- Cellulite reduction
- Collagen regeneration
- Skin texture improvement
- Body contouring and skin tightening